Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - 4 Oz

Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - 4 OzVery nice product. I've tried many different Black soaps from many different vendors on Amazon. I must say, this seller by far, has one of the best Black soaps on Amazon. Very nice packaging, in little convenient bars. No need to cut up a block or mold into a bar. Product works as it should. I will definitely be purchasing more soap from this seller in the future.

I am African American and I bought this soap to move away from all the chemicals in other soaps and I thought it would be good for my skin. To be honest I really wanted to like this soap, but I didn't see any difference in my skin or feel any difference--in fact I can almost say it made it (ever slight dryer). I left it on my wire rack inside the shower (I couldn't put it in soap container because it was too big--at first), I only had it for about a week and a half because the warm steam, water, etc. will cause the soap to melt away. Once it got smaller for me to put in a soap container, the next day I went to grab it and it was complete mush! I don't think it's worth it for the little amount of time it lasts.

Buy Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - 4 Oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment