Dial Soap Bar for Men, Blue Grit, 3 Count (Pack of 3)

Dial Soap Bar for Men, Blue Grit, 3 CountAfter my local stores stopped carrying this product, I was elated to find it on Amazon.com. When I ordered this I was just expecting to receive 3 bars of soap, but when it arrived, I was happy to see there were 9 bars total (3 packs of 3), so the price was even better than expected and better than I was paying at the store. As it turns out, I've found my skin to not like most soaps on the market, and Dial for Men does not give me any irritations, or overly powerful scents. As for the grit, while it's not as rough as LAVA soap (thankfully) it does provide a better scrub than non-gritted soaps.

All in all, I am happy with this product.

I thought this would be the same as Irish Spring Clean Scrub and was a better deal so I bought it. It is a good deal and it works well, just not as exfoliating as the Clean Scrub. Amazon shipping is always amazing.

Buy Dial Soap Bar for Men, Blue Grit, 3 Count (Pack of 3) Now

My husband loved this soap. It's too bad the manufacturer discontinued it because it was (according to him) wonderful for people who work outside and get dirty every day! He will miss it when it's totally gone.

Read Best Reviews of Dial Soap Bar for Men, Blue Grit, 3 Count (Pack of 3) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment