Aquasentials Soap Dish (3 Pack)

Aquasentials Soap DishI was looking for a simple wood soap dish that wouldn't break the bank and I ordered these because the price for the 3-pack was about equal that of one of other similar products. I wasn't expecting much, but was actually pleasantly surprised when I received the soap dishes. They are very simple just a few wooden slats glued to one another but the minimalistic look is pretty nice. The wood has a light lacquer of some sort on it, which is perfect as I keep my soap in the shower. I even held it under water just to test the efficacy of the lacquer: the wood still looks perfect and the glue is holding just fine.

The reason I gave it only four stars is that on two of my dishes the slats aren't aligned quite right and are somewhat crooked. This doesn't change the functionality of the soap dish at all, but it distracts from the aesthetics, especially if you are OCD like me.

Overall, these are pretty nice soap dishes, especially if you are looking for wood or ones that can survive a shower environment, and you can't go wrong with the price.

These are wonderful little soap dishes. I make my own soap and it is important for it to dry in between using and this dish does the job. They are not top notch quality but for the price they more than do their job. I would say that the quality is by far greater than what I paid for them. So I am happy.

Buy Aquasentials Soap Dish (3 Pack) Now

price is perfect, shipping was fast, item looks elegantly simple if you like bamboo and simplicity. Great for travel. Lightweight. It is cheap enough to throw out and replace when it gets soap scum (like all soap dishes do) But it is easy to clean and reuse if you want to be environmentally conscious and conservative. I use a scrub brush and just brush the soap flakes out and it is good as new. It never gets mildew.

Read Best Reviews of Aquasentials Soap Dish (3 Pack) Here

Perfectly fine in their own right, but unfortunately they mold so quickly and easily. Ugh! I'd recommend something sealed or maybe higher quality in general.

Want Aquasentials Soap Dish (3 Pack) Discount?

If you use shampoo bars this is a must! I've always had dandruff and no matter what I'd try it never went away. Dandruff shampoos only made it worse and I didn't know what to do. I happened upon some natural, organic shampoo bars on amazon and discovered that my scalp was just chemical sensitive. However, like soap bars, shampoo bars will dissolve and not last very long if they set in water after you use them.

These little soap savers are perfect for the shampoo bars. Since they're made of wood, they naturally pull out some of the moisture and they also allow the bars to dry faster. Since they come in a pack of 3 you can have some different types of bars to use to mix things up. I'd definitely recommend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment