MYRUGIA MAJA SOAP 4.9 Oz x 6 Bars + On Sale - @Up To 55% Off

MYRUGIA MAJA SOAP 4.9 Oz x 6 Bars + On Sale - @Up To 55% OffMy grandmother still enjoys wearing Maja and I have many fond childhood memories associated with her by simply smelling this perfume; her handkerchief when she'd wipe my face, her linen closet, and whenever we'd go to church or to Macy's. Now, I too enjoy wearing this classic fragrance and have received many compliments from my friends, co-workers and most importantly, my husband! I recommend Maja for anyone who loves a well balanced, oriental fragrance that isn't too overpowering yet will continue to gently linger after many hours.

A FINE MILLED SOAP THAT IS NOT HARSH ON THE SKIN, A BEAUTIFUL SCENT THAT EVERYONE COMPLIMENTS. VERY CLEAN & FRESH!

Buy MYRUGIA MAJA SOAP 4.9 Oz x 6 Bars + On Sale - @Up To 55% Off Now

I too love the fragrance of this soap. I enjoy using it as a soap and also love it tucked in with my towels. I am glad I found a place to buy it!

Read Best Reviews of MYRUGIA MAJA SOAP 4.9 Oz x 6 Bars + On Sale - @Up To 55% Off Here

For some reason this scent reminds me of years past...and it has been around for some time.

I find it as fitting for men as it is for women.

Want MYRUGIA MAJA SOAP 4.9 Oz x 6 Bars + On Sale - @Up To 55% Off Discount?

My wife loves this product. She was first introduced to it when a friend gave it to her upon returning from Spain.

It is of high quality, and is long lasting; I believe that is a milled product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment