18-in-1 Hemp Rose, Pure-Castile Soap, 16 fl oz (472 ml), From Dr Bronner's

18-in-1 Hemp Rose, Pure-Castile Soap, 16 fl oz, From Dr Bronner'sFantastic soap, my family's favorite of all the scents. When we have multiple Bronners soaps, this is always the first to go. The other reviewer bought the wrong size and only gave 2 stars. Check which size you want before you buy.

I like most of the Dr. Bronners soaps. This one wasn't quite what I expected. The scent is not as "rosy" as I thought it would be. But, still a good product.

Buy 18-in-1 Hemp Rose, Pure-Castile Soap, 16 fl oz (472 ml), From Dr Bronner's Now

I bought the sweet almond scent castile soap from Dr Bronner's before and love it. I use it for body wash and face wash. I wanted to try a different scent this time (plus the Hemp Rose was on Prime, not Almond), and it smells like puke when I wash my face with it. NOT PLEASANT at all. Better luck next time, I guess.

Read Best Reviews of 18-in-1 Hemp Rose, Pure-Castile Soap, 16 fl oz (472 ml), From Dr Bronner's Here

This was better than I expected. I have used it to clean me, my kitchen, my bathroom and my clothes. Beautifully clean with a hint of rose. It's just lovely.

Want 18-in-1 Hemp Rose, Pure-Castile Soap, 16 fl oz (472 ml), From Dr Bronner's Discount?

Part of it was my fault. I did not look as the bottle size. I buy the quart size for the same price at the local health store. When I saw this, I thought it would save time and gas by buying it on line. I will look at container sizes before I purchase it on line again. The product, however, is wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment