My Scented Secrets Bar Soap, Cherry Blossom, 10 Ounce

My Scented Secrets Bar Soap, Cherry Blossom, 10 OunceI purchased 3 bars of this soap because they were

labeled lightly fragranced but these bars have no

fragrance at all. I opened one bar and used it in

the shower it is very creamy but disappointing to me

because there is no smell and they cost $9.77 each. Unfortunately I have 2 bars left which I will probably donate because I threw away the invoice/packing slip.

Scented Secrets Cherry Blossom Bar Soap smells like a hundred cherry blossom trees on a spring day. It smells exactly how it looks. I only wish that the soap was larger so it can last longer. The scent isn't too strong, it's just strong enough to make you think there is a cherry blossom tree near by. I luv this soap.

Buy My Scented Secrets Bar Soap, Cherry Blossom, 10 Ounce Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment