Yardley London Soap Bath Bar, Oatmeal & Almond, 4.25 Oz /120 G (Pack of 8)

Yardley London Soap Bath Bar, Oatmeal & Almond, 4.25 Oz /120 Gclean, smells great. fresh. no slimy residue. a great organic product. i would reccomend to anyone who wants a natural good soap.. affordable too.

Meets all my criteria. The vanilla smells good, the oatmeal is pleasantly rough, the soap is hard and so lasts a long time, the price is good.

Buy Yardley London Soap Bath Bar, Oatmeal & Almond, 4.25 Oz /120 G (Pack of 8) Now

Solid bars that do not melt away in the shower. Good pricing for the quality & quantity. The smell is nice but not over-powering!

Read Best Reviews of Yardley London Soap Bath Bar, Oatmeal & Almond, 4.25 Oz /120 G (Pack of 8) Here

My thirty-something asian supermodel gorgeous dermatologist looked me over, stepped back, and said "Yup. Eczema. Old Irish guys get it all the time." After I put my clothes back on, and picked up my deflated ego (huh, old Irish guy indeed), I tried all her recommendations with limited success, and so I kept shopping.

Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream and this soap have made the problem more or less go away. Once or twice a year I get a localized flare-up that I hit with prescription stuff.

I've tried every other soap imaginable. Aveeno bar soap feels like sandpaper and actually hurts. Yardley Oatmeal and Almond is the best by far. As always, your mileage may vary, but I'd highly recommend you give this a try if dealing with eczema.

Want Yardley London Soap Bath Bar, Oatmeal & Almond, 4.25 Oz /120 G (Pack of 8) Discount?

Simply the best-smelling soap out there, and the gentle exfoliation is a nice sensation. The bulk pack was too good to pass up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment