Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Winter Candy Apple Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Thi

Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Winter Candy Apple Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap This is the bottle with the silver plaid label with red writingI wasn't too excited about this when I first bought it -I'll admit it. Basically, I was looking to round out my "5 for $30" deal, and it was just before the holidays and I wanted to try out some of the more festive scents. I thought the candle smelled nice -very sweet and subtle, so I decided to give the Winter Candle Apple hand soap a try.

Sadly, I thought it wasn't as good as the candle. The scent is very sweet, but can be really overwhelming, plus it seemed like the sweet "candy" aspect of the scent completely overwhelmed any other kind of scent that may have been going here -like the apple part. There isn't a hint of apple in here at all, which I found disappointing. Not for me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment