Pre de Provence Men's Shave Soap in Tin, 5.25 Ounce

Pre de Provence Men's Shave Soap in Tin, 5.25 OunceMy husband, 79 and a lifetime non-electric shaver, says this is without a doubt the best shave soap he's ever used -

This stuff is fantastic. To me a good shaving soap should meet three criteria: lather up quickly with a brush, have a silky smooth lather, and smell good. This soap meets all three. I've tried a bunch of other soaps and none are as good as this one.

Buy Pre de Provence Men's Shave Soap in Tin, 5.25 Ounce Now

What I like about Pre de Provence better. Smell, comes in a nice tin, leaves my skin feeling softer than Praso. What I like about Praso better. Tingly feeling, Use less, better thicker lather.

Read Best Reviews of Pre de Provence Men's Shave Soap in Tin, 5.25 Ounce Here

I bought this to accompany my fist safety razor experience. I don't have anything to compare it with except for canned cream and I was really surprised how wonderful it was. I bought the badger brush and this combo gets a nice lather and the scent is mild but pleasant. I'll never go back to canned creams after this.

Want Pre de Provence Men's Shave Soap in Tin, 5.25 Ounce Discount?

I've been wet-shaving on and off since the early eighties and I've used a lot of soaps and creams. I finally got around to trying this one and I'm sorry I waited so long. This is a large puck of soap, over five ounces, and the tin is a nice touch. The scent is strong but not overpowering. I like it. It is difficult for me to describe scents in a meaningful way, everyone has their own preferences. If you like mild or unscented soaps, you may want to pass on this one. If you like a scent that stands out, then this is for you. But how does it shave? The lather builds quickly and easily. I generally face lather soaps with a boar brush and a few swirls on the soap cake and you ready to go. The soap is forgiving as far as the correct soap/water ratio, but experimenting a little pays dividends. The lather is slick, cushioning, and fairly long lasting. It is also quite moisturizing and shouldn't leave your face feeling dried out. The price may seem steep compared to drug store soaps, but remember that this is a larger puck than say, Van Der Hagen and will last much longer. Pre de Provence will definatly find it's way into my regular rotation along side my beloved Tabac and TOBS. It will be right at home.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment