Caress Nature's Silk Moisturizing Body Bar with Natural Moisturizers, Daily Silkening, 4.25-Ounce B

Caress Nature's Silk Moisturizing Body Bar with Natural Moisturizers, Daily Silkening, 4.25-Ounce Bars in 12-Count PackagesCaress makes great soap for the shower or even if you're merely washing your hands. Although I personally consider this product to be soap, officially it's a "moisturizing body bar" variant of soap in that it contains a good amount of moisturizers. Regular soap usually doesn't moisturize; and so Caress tries to set their product apart from soap when they advertise the moisturizing abilities of their product. Rest assured, however, that you will find this item where the rest of the soap is stocked in your grocery store.

The bars of soap are comparatively large but they don't slip out of your hands too easily; the shape of the bar helps you hold onto it. These bars of Caress soap do seem to truly help moisturize my skin when I use them to take a shower or wash my hands. I don't truly understand precisely how "silk proteins" and vitamin E work to moisturize my skin; but in the wintertime when my skin gets rather dry I sure do appreciate being able to use this soap!

The scent is mild but if you are sensitive or allergic to any scent you may want to use an unscented type of Caress soap or a different brand of soap. In addition, if any skin condition is a concern for you, talk with your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.

I really like Caress soap with its moisturizing ability. Caress is a bit more costly; but it's worth it if you want to pamper your dry skin in the shower or at the bathroom vanity sink.

This moisturizing soap is gentle, yet cleansing, and leaves a wonderful aroma after showering. I would certainly recommend it, especially for us senior gals with dry skin.

Buy Caress Nature's Silk Moisturizing Body Bar with Natural Moisturizers, Daily Silkening, 4.25-Ounce B Now

I only use Caress or Dove, and I was able to buy a large quantity of Caress at a good price. The product softens skin and makes me feel youthful. I shared it with my Mom.

Read Best Reviews of Caress Nature's Silk Moisturizing Body Bar with Natural Moisturizers, Daily Silkening, 4.25-Ounce B Here

First off, we love Caress and I've purchased it through Amazon a couple of times. This is a great price over local stores if you can use mass quantities. The only issue I would like to mention is the scent of this particular selection. It is quite strong and pungent in my opinion. Fortunately, it dissipates quickly after you shower or bathe but I found it a bit overpowering initially. This is, of course, a personal opinion and my hubby has not complained, so consider it as that. I love the moisturizing qualities of the brand, especially in the dry, winter months, and have switched from being a committed Zest girl for that reason.

Want Caress Nature's Silk Moisturizing Body Bar with Natural Moisturizers, Daily Silkening, 4.25-Ounce B Discount?

Our family has been using this soap for a long time because of it containing moisturizer perfect to coat the body after a good thorough cleaning in the shower. What better than to get this product at a great price from Amazon via automated shipping.

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment