Pre de Provence Rose - Petal Soap 250g

Pre de Provence Rose - Petal Soap 250gI don't know what I was thinking when I bought this soap. I like the smell of roses, but I like it in small doses, such as when I'm leaning down to smell one. This soap, true to its description, smells like roses. It might be too rosey for some.

I will attest to the genuineness of its ingredients. While walking toward campus last week, I managed to attract a rather tenacious bee on the way from the parking lot... at the end of October. I can't be certain, but I think that bee picked up on my scent and wanted a piece of it.

I think I'll stick with the honey almond and mint leaf varieties from now on. If you really like roses, this might be the soap for you.

I really liked these soaps, and the quality of Pre de Provence. They are fantastic scents and made my skin quite smooth and soft. I plan to purchase more eventually. I really liked the scents of Rose Petal, Coconut, Peony, Lavender, and Honey Almond. I recommend these soaps highly as a gift for a friend or for yourself.

Buy Pre de Provence Rose - Petal Soap 250g Now

I have tried several different kinds of Pre de Provence soaps and they are all wonderful. It is not easy to find French-pressed soaps locally and I was thrilled to find this product on Amazon. This is the only brand of soap that I now buy. The smells are subtle but nice, and the French-pressing assures that they last for a long time.

Read Best Reviews of Pre de Provence Rose - Petal Soap 250g Here

Apparant thin layer of rose fragrance disappears quickly.

Over 6.00 for a bar of soap (even though it is a big bar) was expensive for me. But for the first few days,it really did have a great rose aroma. Then it seemed like that top layer just washed away and after about a week, that great rose fragrance was gone.

Want Pre de Provence Rose - Petal Soap 250g Discount?

while I agree the soap lathers nicely, and doesn't irritate my skin, I was hoping for much more long lasting rose scent. I could only smell the roses for the first couple of uses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment