Irish Spring Bath Bar Soap, 12 Count

Irish Spring Bath Bar Soap, Aloe, 3.75 oz Bars, 12-CountMy skin's always dry in the winter so I always have to put lotion on before I go outside or my skin will be crackin' worse than 60's Bob Dylan. But this soap right here is the bomb dot com because it keeps my skin fresh and hydrated. If you're looking for the original scent, this isn't it, but it does smell nice... like "clean". It just smells like clean. Yeah. People say Irish Spring is "for guys", but Irish Spring is for sexy people who like having soft skin and smelling fresh and clean!

Good soap, good good clean, I hate that you need to put a specific number of words on these reviews...

Buy Irish Spring Bath Bar Soap, 12 Count Now

Although it's not the driest Ive used its still among the driest.. This product should come with a disclaimer saying that you need baby oil and lotion. Also if you're black I don't recommend you ever use this soapit will leave you with ashy skin.

Read Best Reviews of Irish Spring Bath Bar Soap, 12 Count Here

MY HUSBAND REALLY LOVES THE ORIGINAL SCENT IRISH SPRING DEODERANT SOAP. ITS THE ONLY SOAP HE'LL USE. BUT I WOULDNT TOUCH IT. HAS A MASCULINE ODER + IS EXTREMELY DRYING. HAVING SAID THAT, IT GETS 5 STARS 4 QUICK DELIVERY, ARRIVING IN PRISTINE CONDITION AT A PRETTY GOOD PRICE + MAKES MY HUSBAND HAPPY.

Want Irish Spring Bath Bar Soap, 12 Count Discount?

I LOVE Irish Spring. I HATE lotion soaps like dove that make you feel greasy. If you don't like feeling greasy, Irish Spring is for you. If i want lotion I will use lotion, keep that crap out of my soap!

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment