Maxi-Peel Papaya Whitening Soap 135g

Maxi-Peel Papaya Whitening Soap 135gThis soap is the best cleansing SOAP that I have ever used. The lightening, and change in my skin tone could be seen after the first wash. It is not drying to the skin, does not burn like another product I had tried. The suds are rich, but rinses off super clean. Overnight my pores appeared smalller and small blackheads came to the surface. Face appears clearer, skin tone bettter and soap bar is still big.

Order maxipeel products from Ave Pacific to be sure you get a good product. This is perfect for oily skin and works great with the maxi peel solution. I ordered the solution from another company and they shipped from Guam, the product was a really dark brown color which was completely different from what I received from Ave Pacific so I threw it away, so careful who you order from.

Buy Maxi-Peel Papaya Whitening Soap 135g Now

I've been using this product for two and a half weeks and I've lightened a shade or two. My only concern is continued use of this product if it exfoliates my skin too much that wouldn't be good long term. I like it but I can tell its not good to use everyday long term.

Read Best Reviews of Maxi-Peel Papaya Whitening Soap 135g Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment