Thylox Acne Soap 3.25 Ounces

Thylox Acne Soap 3.25 OuncesI started to use this soap as an alternate soap to Nubian Heritage's African Black Soap, because it did not cause my face to be as dry and tight as the African Black Soap. However, after subsequent uses, my face no longer felt dry and tight, which was a big relief for me. It got rid of my mild facial acne pretty quickly, and I don't need to follow up with moisturizer due to dryness and tightness. It also helped with my facial oiliness, and it lathers very well. This soap also lightened dark areas on my face. I had been struggling to remove dark patches on my face due to using harsh or too strong products, and this soap actually made my skin tone look more even. I had no idea it was even capable of doing this. I originally purchased Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya soap to moisturize my face and remove these dark spots; however, I only used the soap a few times. I noticed that the acne soap was doing what I wanted the Coconut & Papaya soap to do, so there is basically no need for me to use the Coconut & Papaya soap at the moment. The acne soap also smells great, and it is not an overwhelming smell. I honestly don't think it smells like sulfur either. It is pretty hard to describe the smell though. Also, please be careful when using this soap. Although the directions on the box clearly instruct users to avoid getting the soap in their eyes, I have been careless on a few occasions, and some of it got in my eye. It will sting pretty badly.

This soap works great to clear blemishes and is a great price but it smells awful. Joesoef(yes this is the correct spelling) skincare carries a sulfur based soap that smells much better and works just as well although it is more expensive.

Buy Thylox Acne Soap 3.25 Ounces Now

This soap works to a point, cleared up my acne a little bit, I still get breakout but not as bad as i used to, it's partly my fault cause my family is known for having overly oily skin bad acne problems.

This soap smells awful, you kinda get used to it but then again you don't want to go around smelling like rotted eggs.

WARNING!! The Sulfur part of this soap will tarnish certain jewelry metals, I have had two silver rings and a silver and stainless neckless cross turn black after using this soap regularly . sulfur is known for blackening of certain metals...

Read Best Reviews of Thylox Acne Soap 3.25 Ounces Here

My skin is extremely oily and prone to blackheads. I have tried expensive cleansers, Proactiv, Murad, Retin-A, and a myriad of products containing benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. Some of these products overdried my skin, which subsequently led to more oil production and blackheads, the others were just ineffective. I stumbled across this soap and decided to give it a try, and I am glad that I did. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and so far so good. There is a noticeable improvement in my skin's texture AND no blackheads. I hope the effects of this soap last. I smell a hint of sulfur but nothing too pungent. I have ordered more and will continue to use this product that has made a world of difference in my skin for such a low price. For anyone suffering from moderate acne with pesky blackheads, I would advise them to give this product a try.

Want Thylox Acne Soap 3.25 Ounces Discount?

I am in my early 40s and bought this soap after reaching my wits end with what I chalked up as adult acne but a few days before consulting with a dermatologist. Without my mentioning Grandpa's sulfur soap, my dermatologist wrote a prescription for a prescription strength sulfur soap, stating that the sulfur has antiseptic properties and kills the bacteria that collects on my face and, along with oil, clogs the pores. I use both the prescription strength and Grandpa's sulfur soap once each a day. I find the lather of Grandpa's better removes the traces of oil and makeup from the day so I use it at night before going to bed. I have not had one break out since. However, I was hopeful that it would reduce the production of oil but I don't find it the least bit overdrying as some have previously indicated.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment