Dudu-Osun African Black Soap (100% Pure) Pack of 4

Dudu-Osun African Black Soap Pack of 4This soap is divine. The black soap is drying so I use the coconut papaya one from Nubian Heritage after I rince off the black soap because it seems to conditions the skin and my skin is less dry. Using the two together has been wonderful. I have 20 year old stretch marks from childbirth that are fading! Anything that can do that is a winner in my book. I thought I would be stuck with those for life and never really tried to do away with them since I thought it was a lost cause. Then I started using these products and I swear in two weeks I started to notice that those stretch marks were fading and some disappeared all together. I told my boyfriend and he said it was placebo effect but then he started to really notice dark spots fading and completely disappearing as well and now he is using the soap too which means now I have to buy more since it is going quite fast. Also got my teen and 22 year old to start using it. Now my bathroom smells like a tropical paradise every time I bathe and now showering is no longer a chore but I actually look forward to the process. And my skin is smooth like a baby.

Since the black soap can be drying, I follow up with the coconut papaya soap since it seems to condition the skin. Plus the smell is quite yummy. Sometimes I use Carol's Daughter "Bring back the moisture" liquid soap which is also great and works well with the black soap. Then I rince. I follow-up with organic rose water as a toner, placed on cotton ball then dab over my face and neck. Rose water soothes the skin. I moisture with organic coconut oil. I guess you can use shea butter moisturizer but I like coconut oil. For the body I either use coconut oil or the Coconut Papaya body lotion with vanilla bean extract when I have it. It smells so yummy and is excellent for the skin.

I've been using these products for almost a month and have had excellent results. Dark spots on my face have disappeared from teen acne years, the occassional pimple I used to get is no more and stretch marks on my breasts are gone, the ones on my thighs have faded, not completely gone yet but I took a pic when I noticed they were fading so that I can compare in a month but I can already see they are fading by the naked eye.

For the person who said that if you are light skinned African American not to use this soap because it makes you lighter. I am light skinned AA and the soap didn't turn me into Michael Jackson ghost white or anything. On the other hand, I have noticed that my complexion has evened out since the dark patches and spots are gone. I use the same color foundation that I used before...now just less of it since I don't have to try to cover dark spots since they are gone. Works for people who are not of color aka caucasian as well. My boyfriend is Scandinavian and it works for his skin as well and you don't get whiter skin than that. The soap doesn't know skin color. Also, I don't rub the soap directly on my face since it has stuff in it, I guess for exfoliation and I have sensitive skin so I rub the soap in my hands and get a really good lather then wash my face with my hands that way I'm not rubbing my skin with the bar and causing unnecessary irritation. I think maybe that's why some reviewers are complaining about irritation. Don't put the bar directly on your face and scrub. I never put any bar directly on my face anyway. I do put the bar directly on my body and wash away since my body is less sensitive and can take the scrubbing but if I have just shaved my legs then I lather the soap in a wash cloth and then use the wash cloth to clean so that I won't cause irritation to my freshly shaven legs. I also noticed that the hair on my legs seems to be growing back slower since I've been using this soap. I don't know if the enzymes in the soap is stimulating the hair follicles less or what but I have noticed slower hair regrowth. I don't know if it's a result of the soap or something else but I'm not complaining. The soap is also great for the eh em private parts...especially the coconut papaya...you'll be yummy smelling and delectable all over...don't ask me how I know, just trust me...enough said about that one.

The soap is supposed to be great for tightening the skin and preventing wrinkles. I don't know if this is true since I'm 41 with no wrinkles so far, so I say, cool, don't have none, won't be none especially if I use these products. Win Win!

This soap is a little more expensive than your average chemical filled soap but it's worth it. I was using Dove which I would pay $7 for 8 bars. Now, I pay $10 for 4 with one bar lasting about 3 weeks since now my boyfriend decided to use the soap too and I'm spending a lot more time in the shower with it but it is so much better for my skin so I don't sweat the price. And for those who complain that it discolors white wash clothes..fooey, don't use white wash clothes then! I use dark colored ones and don't have a problem with discoloration. Wash clothes are cheap...you can always replace them and buy more...you only get one skin.

*****update 08/08/2011*****

I've been using the soap for a few months now and I did a test, I had a pimple and silly me, I kept picking at and it resulted in a very dark spot on my face once it was gone. Decided this was the perfect time to really see if this removes spots since I had a fresh one. So I continued using the black soap/coconut papaya soap, rosewater as toner, and coconut oil as moisturizer combination and that dark spot is completely gone. It did take 4 weeks but it was very dark. So, these products do remove dark spots.

I have been using this soap for about 4 years now. The very first time anyone tries it, there will always be a burning sensation. Your skin has to get used to it for a couple of days. But the major problem is the fact that many people are using a cloth towel/ shower puff to apply the product. Never do that. I also made that mistake during the first couple of months of my use. I gave up on it because it seemed to make my acne worse. However after watching a youtube video about this soap, I learned that not using a cloth to apply the soap on you skin is key for the soap to work. Try using your hands instead (like I do). It really makes such a difference!

Buy Dudu-Osun African Black Soap (100% Pure) Pack of 4 Now

I have a hormonal disorder and one of the external manifestations is terrible, terrible acne. I went from having clear, perfect, glowing skin, to dry, pimply skin, with lots of black marks in a short period of time. Within two weeks of using Dudu-Osun, my skin looked better than it has in the past year. It's been about a month and it has significantly controlled my breakouts, giving my skin a chance to heal and black marks to fade. I HIGHLY recommend this product for acne sufferers. It took my skin about 3 days to get used to it and sometimes it seems harsh, but it has worked better than ANYTHING I've tried in the past year--and that includes expensive chemical peels, microderm abrasions, proactiv, clinique, etc.

Read Best Reviews of Dudu-Osun African Black Soap (100% Pure) Pack of 4 Here

I really wish I could give this an enthusiastic review, because that would mean that it actually worked for me. I have terrible facial acne and have tried absolutely everything under the sun to treat it for the past six years (Proactiv, Acne Free, other salicylic or benzoyl peroxide producs, Retin-A, antibiotics, taking Zinc tablets, drinking apple cider vinegar, applying tea tree oil, sulfur masks, homemade honey and lemon juice masks)...everything works at first, but soon becomes ineffective.

I figured that since everything I've tried is pretty much equally ineffective, I'd just stick to a natural routine. So now my routine is the following: morning: Dudu-osun soap to wash the face, mask of raw or clover honey and fresh lemon juice for 30 minutes, tea tree oil. Night: Dudu-osun, tea tree oil, and sulphur clay mask before bed. Anyone else's skin would be glowing!! Mine is still totally broken out.

But the soap smells nice and lathers well, considering it's natural and has no sulfates. The soap has not made my skin worse, from what I can tell. It just won't cure my acne or lighten my acne scars, which is what other reviewers rave about. Maybe those reviews are fake?

Anyway, three stars for a nice natural soap...no miracles here, though.

Want Dudu-Osun African Black Soap (100% Pure) Pack of 4 Discount?

I have always had oily troublesome skin that breaks out in everything known to man...pimples, pustules, blackheads, whiteheads and clogged sweat glands. Like some of the other reviewers I have tried almost everything on the market...including the Proactive type products. That stuff caused an allergic reaction and my skin to turn horridly red and thicken for days...not nice!

The product has helped a lot. I like the citrus fragrance though it's unusual mixed with the "ash" ingredients. It will make a mess in your tub if you don't keep it dry except when using it.

A small amount makes a super lather that turns almost to a cold cream consistency as you rub. I do recommend that you lather and apply with your hands. It causes a slight "chemical peel" action, so intense scrubbing isn't a good idea, nor is leaving it on for an extended time. And RINSE really well (moisturize if you need it). Using it in the shower is really good, since the rinsing is usually better.

I laughed at the reviewers that suggested this product is somehow for African people. Um...skin is skin and it's SOAP--you need not worry that it will change your color! I'm caucasian and quite fair and it's been working very well for me. I'd like to try it on my hair but a little concerned, since I color my hair, as the soap seems a bit strong.

If you are looking for something to deep clean troublesome skin...this is affordable and does the job better than anything else that I have tried. You still can't skip good skin cleansing at least 2x a day. I can imagine some people with sensitive skin might want to test a bit before throwing themselves into using it frequently. I am giving all my drug store bottles and jars the heave-ho and the black bar has a place in my powder room!

0 comments:

Post a Comment