Organic Liquid Soap Self-Foaming Rosemary Refill 17.5 oz, Kiss My Face ( Multi-Pack)

Kiss My Face Organic Rosemary & Melon Self Foaming Liquid Soap Refill, 17.5-Ounce BottlesI love love love this hand wash. I bought this Rosemary & Melon hand wash pump bottle from Whole Food so I purchased the refill from Amazon which is more affordable. The scent is not over whelming like most and it does not dry out the skin like most. These are amazing, after washing, I can handle any food without worrying about the smell tranfering to the food items.

I like the smell of this soap. You really need the foaming pump to get it to lather up properly in the shower.

Buy Organic Liquid Soap Self-Foaming Rosemary Refill 17.5 oz, Kiss My Face ( Multi-Pack) Now

This is an excellent product. It lathers well and is not drying to the skin. Very mild scent. I am very happy with this products. Most guests in our home inquire about where to get this product since they too find it to be an excellent product.

Read Best Reviews of Organic Liquid Soap Self-Foaming Rosemary Refill 17.5 oz, Kiss My Face ( Multi-Pack) Here

I use this product to refill my bottles, but I do wish it was bigger. It only refills two times. So not sure what benefit it offers in reducing plastic. But it is cost effective.

Want Organic Liquid Soap Self-Foaming Rosemary Refill 17.5 oz, Kiss My Face ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

loving this new soap. Works great in any foaming bottle. Nice scent without the harsh chemicals. I've finally found a great refill that I can easily get my hands on without parabens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment