Bvlgari (Bulgari) Soap 1.76 Oz (Set of 6)

Bvlgari Soap 1.76 OzThis soap smells so very elegant. It is subtle and light; I guess I'd say it doesn't have the overpoweringly perfumed scent of trying too hard to smell nice. I debated about buying the soap because at 1.76 ounces it is rather small for the price, even though it comes 6 to a pack. Once I removed this order from the box of stuff I bought through Amazon and got a whiff of the scent I was glad I splurged on this soap for myself.

I've already started using one, but guess I'll save the rest for semi-special occasions (cheapskate that I am). Even when I put it away, my hands still smelled great from just handling the bag of 6 soaps. It was great taking a bath with it also, of course. The scent of this soap coming off my skin left me feeling feminine and self confident.

Creamy, gentle, clasic fragrance. It's pricey but worth it. It leaves my skin fragrant and soft for a long time.

Buy Bvlgari (Bulgari) Soap 1.76 Oz (Set of 6) Now

Have loved this soap ever since staying at the Ritz in Atlanta several years ago. Still love it! These soaps are a great size to include in gifts.

Read Best Reviews of Bvlgari (Bulgari) Soap 1.76 Oz (Set of 6) Here

Very pleased with product and delivery. I would gladly order again. The soap is like aroma therapy. I use them in my clothing drawers until I need a bar in the shower. They make my whole house smell lovely

Want Bvlgari (Bulgari) Soap 1.76 Oz (Set of 6) Discount?

Arrived quickly and exactly what I ordered the packaging was a little basic however I expected a box to make sure the soap was protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment