Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Fresh Sparkling Snow 8 fl.oz

Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Fresh Sparkling Snow 8 fl.ozFor me, the major selling point for this soap is the fact that it smells like winter, not so much like Christmas -especially since I purchased this soap at the last BBW semi-annual sale where they were clearancing out all of the holiday items. This soap has something has a deeper and more exotic scent than you might expect for something labeled with a seemingly bland sentiment. I really enjoy the somewhat wild and unexpected smell of it, and it really lingers nicely on my hands after I finish washing them.

I would recommend this soap as a great winter scent that doesn't feel too holiday or even too firmly set in the winter months. Admittedly not my favorite BBW soap, but still wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment