Lemongrass Shampoo/Total Body Bar

Lemongrass Shampoo/Total Body BarI received this as a Christmas present. It has the most refreshing lemon scent and provides luscious moisturizing lather. It does seem to be disappearing too quickly. I intend to double up!

The Fernwood Soaps are pretty much my favorites. Nothing artificial, great price, wonderful scents. I have been buying them for several years now, and they are really great in the winter time to use for hand washing to keep from getting sore, itchy hands. Also great as a shampoo.

Buy Lemongrass Shampoo/Total Body Bar Now

I have been using this soap for hair washing, and my hair turns out fluffy and soft every time. I have a lot of hair, but it's individual strand is really thin.. so thin but thick. Short blonde hair by the way. I cut my hair awhile back and swore up and down that I would never use stripping detergent shampoo again.. this is the best soap I've found thus far. Also, an awesome price as well. Most handmade soaps on th internet are about 4 to 6 dollars each. And the smell is rich and noticeable.. not bland like some HM soaps. I will buy this again.. next time ordering more than one.

Read Best Reviews of Lemongrass Shampoo/Total Body Bar Here

I am a total fan of this soap. I have tried & use others when I cannot locate this soap & they are quite good but, my first choice is always the soap from Fernwood. I am sorry I have told my sister & friends about it because it seems I do not see this soap online for sale often so they take from my stash. I really miss the variety basket & hope you will make available the others soon.

Want Lemongrass Shampoo/Total Body Bar Discount?

Smells great, really suds up and my hair looks great. I did prefer the lavender scent however as I found this scent a bit masculine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment