Dr Bronner's Citrus Castile Liquid Soap

Dr. Bronner's Citrus Castile Liquid SoapI love this liquid soap...I have been using Dr. Bonner's peppermint castile liquid soap for years...Recently I found a small bottle of the citrus soap at Whole Foods...thus started my change over to the citrus products by Dr. Bonner...including his hand soap. I use the citrus liquid soap daily in the shower. I love the crisp lemon scent, and always feel wonderfully clean...I like to buy the larger containers of the soap to save money, and to make sure I always have it on hand...(I transfer the soap to a smaller container to use in the shower). One word of caution about this liquid style of soap...and the bottle warns you..(if you can get through all of the reading material on the label!)...don't transfer the soap into a pump bottle, unless you want to be wearing it on your clothes, or cleaning up the walls...it tends to congeal in the pump mechanism, and will not consistently pump in the correct manner...(an understatement)...I have found that the one gallon containers are more difficult to find, but it is worth the effort...Amazon always has some dealers who carry Dr.Bonner line of products...and the service is wonderful...

The last few years, my family of two has ordered a gallon of Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap, which lasts the entire year. We use it as a shower gel, shaving gel, dog shampoo, and people shampoo. I refill smaller containers from the gallon jug to keep throughout the house. We have had several different scents, the citrus is my favorite so far. It smells so clean and natural!

Buy Dr Bronner's Citrus Castile Liquid Soap Now

Been using this exclusively as body wash for 3 yrs and I like the simplicity of the product. All natural, smells great, works and a lil goes a long way.

Read Best Reviews of Dr Bronner's Citrus Castile Liquid Soap Here

Love the lather, the long time lingering after smell, the versatility of the Dr. Bronners soap, I need just a little dab to get mounds of clean.

Want Dr Bronner's Citrus Castile Liquid Soap Discount?

This is wonderful liquid Castile soap! So glad to buy the gallon size and save money! I bought this to use in my homemade cleaning products that call for Castile liquid soap. I like that the ingredients are healthy and safe and the lemon oil makes my laundry soap gel smell lovely! The investment in the gallon size is worth it. You pay so much less per cup, and with the free shipping it's a bargain. Shipping from this vendor is fast. This should supply my cleaning product needs for well over a year. I can't find this in any of the stores in my area.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment