Tea Tree Oil Pure Vegetable Soap (2 4oz Bars) - No Animal By-Products - Cruelty Free - Not Tested O

Tea Tree Oil Pure Vegetable Soap - No Animal By-Products - Cruelty Free - Not Tested On AnimalsI LOVE THE SOAP BUT YOU CAN BUY IT IN AN ACTUAL TRADER JOE'S STORE FOR $2...AND YES THEY ARE SOLD IN A PACK OF TWO. IF YOU DON'T LIVE NEAR A TRADER JOE'S THEN I GUESS YOU CAN'T DO THAT...BUT I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHER SOAPS OUT THERE THAT ARE JUST AS GOOD AND CHEAPER.

We love this soap, and buy it in bulk every time we visit trader joe's. i don't understand why it is so expensive here, though. a 2-pack in the store only costs $1.99.

Buy Tea Tree Oil Pure Vegetable Soap (2 4oz Bars) - No Animal By-Products - Cruelty Free - Not Tested O Now

I bought this item after many positive reviews on treating acne. I personally don't have much acne to begin with, but I decided to give this a try anyway. After about a month of using this, my face started breaking out uncontrollably. I couldn't figure out what the cause was but I traced it back to this soap. I've stopped using for a week, and my face has finally come to back normal. Yay! I have dry skin generally, so maybe this soap is better for oilier people. I gave it a two stars b/c I love the smell.

Read Best Reviews of Tea Tree Oil Pure Vegetable Soap (2 4oz Bars) - No Animal By-Products - Cruelty Free - Not Tested O Here

This soap is Great!! It's gentle on your skin &&&&&&& It gets rid of ACNE!!! My skin used to look horrible until I started to use it. Now I've told other friends about it, and they are saying the same!! LOVE Love LOVE it!!

Want Tea Tree Oil Pure Vegetable Soap (2 4oz Bars) - No Animal By-Products - Cruelty Free - Not Tested O Discount?

I actually got this from my Grandmommy she got it from trader joes for even cheaper and two come in a pack! but I started using it for my face it cleans my face so well I just want to kiss it I need to buy more to use for my whole body! I recommend this bar soap to any one who needs good soap. Buy this one

0 comments:

Post a Comment