Dr.Woods Products Peppermint Soap

Dr. Woods - Shea Vision Castile Soap With Organic Shea Butter Pure Peppermint - 32 oz.I use this product as an body wash including hair and face. It's gentle and makes my skin feel soft and refreshed. I would highly recommend it.

Dr. Woods is freaking fantastic. It does everything Dr. Bronner's magic soap does but for a fraction of the price and with the added bonus of shea butter. However, if you order from Cosmetic Solutions, you should be aware that the great deal you think you are getting with a four-pack of 32 oz. bottles, is not real. You will get only one 32 ounce bottle. However, $8 for one giant bottle is still a killer price.

Buy Dr.Woods Products Peppermint Soap Now

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It doesn't leave your skin dry and tight like Dr. Bronners peppermint soap. And its cheaper than Dr. Bronners! I will continue to purchase this product.

Read Best Reviews of Dr.Woods Products Peppermint Soap Here

This soap is exceptional. I love the tingly sensation that it gives me and the crisp, clean feel that I have after use.

Want Dr.Woods Products Peppermint Soap Discount?

I got this to shampoo my dog (chiweenie) because of constant scatching, I suspect fleas. This works very well if I keep him bathed. Fleas hate the pepermint & Copper is happy.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment