Dudu-Osun African Black Soap (6 pack)

Dudu-Osun African Black SoapThis dudu-osun is a very good bar of soap and I usually pay $4 a bar plus my entire family uses it so I normally get it in packs of 24. My teenage son loves it because it keeps his skin clear and even toned. He had very dark acne scars but they have faded so much that you can hardly tell they were ever there not to mentioned his face is probably a shade if not two lighter than before. I have a 10yr old son (who is Albino) and a 9yr old daughter (who has extra dry skin). They both use it with no issue and my hubby who works in a chemical plant loves how clean he feels out of the shower. When anyone is bathing, you will know it, the entire house smells like a very tropical place.

I considered giving it three stars because I can't use this soap, it gives me a burning sensation all over my body and my face is irritated for days afterwards. But since my cheeks, nose & chin have become so smooth in the little time I did, I'd like to give it a 4.5. My pores have practically vanished and I have some acne scarring that's improved significantly. I do use the dudu-oson from time to time on my face knowing that even though I am going to pay for it, my skin will be glowing.

Dudu-osun African Black Soap (100% Pure) Pack of 4 I am so glad to have found this soap again, it was like finding water out in the Sahara Desert! I used to purchase this product about 4-5 years ago from my beautician, but she retired. Since then I have resorted to purchasing black soaps, most of much poorer quality from Beauty Supply store, Walmart, Walgreens and etc.. None ever equalled the astounding results that my husband and myself get in the quality, cleanness, beauty of our skin from this product. Dudu Osun African Black Soap is a Godsend, it does not dry our skin out, it has a pleasant scent, and the bar last a long time. We use it for our face, hair and body. Truly thankful to have found this product again!!!!!!!

Buy Dudu-Osun African Black Soap (6 pack) Now

I purchased this soap a few days ago after seeing it modeled by one Adria D., so i decided to try it, and it was the best soap i ever used....It gave me a deep cleansed feeling as well a tingling sensation that got deep into my skin. Considering it was Black Soap, it did not leave any resudes nor stains on my clothes. After 20 minutes of enjoyment I finally rinsed off and put on a white tee shirt, and there was no stains, so that was a great thing. I feel the product was modeled VERY WELL by Adria, and I will recommend this to EVERY and ANYONE! I'm going to place more orders SOON, and I am looking forward to more product from this company....

Read Best Reviews of Dudu-Osun African Black Soap (6 pack) Here

I bought this product after reading the great reviews! I am absolutely ecstatic about this soap. I purchased it with the 100% pure raw african shea butter. I wash my face and body with the soap then slather on some shea butter. My skin was noticeably brighter, smoother, and clearer after the first use! I battle with sensitive, acne prone skin and have tried so many products in the past but the dudu osun and shea butter seem to be the right combination for my skin. Definitely recommend the dudu-osun soap and suggest pairing it with the shea butter!

fyishea butter is non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores or make you break out! Some reviewers complained about stinging after use of the soap but I did not have any irritation! :)

Want Dudu-Osun African Black Soap (6 pack) Discount?

Ok, so it dosen't smell so great, anyway it smalls like the ingredients listed "earthy" not exactly the scent I go for. However, the smell does not linger. I think that this bar is great for anyone looking for something natural. I have trided Dr. Bronners and I hated it, this bar works for hair and body as well.

Save 39% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment