Nesti Dante Romantica Royal Lily and Narcissus Flower Natural Floral Scented Bar Soap for Bath Hand

Nesti Dante Romantica Royal Lily and Narcissus Flower Natural Floral Scented Bar Soap for Bath Hands and Body 250gI love this soap. The smell makes the bathroom smell wonderful too. My skin is not dried out either. I save the bars when they are to little and they scent whatever room you place them in. My review makes it read like I'm smelling overpowering when I leave but not true. I highly recommend this brand of soap

Someone sent me a bar of this soap (which I'd never have purchased on my own price heavy). After using it for three weeks I noticed my skin looked better and felt better than it ever had. Even my doc noticed the difference (sounds like a commercial). I like the scent of it very much and the bar lasts a long time, unlike supermarket bar soaps.

I recently stopped using it and have noticed a reversal in my skin. It never occurred to me that a soap would make such a difference. Guess I am stuck with using this, and hope they don't stop making it.

Buy Nesti Dante Romantica Royal Lily and Narcissus Flower Natural Floral Scented Bar Soap for Bath Hand Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment