Olay Soothing Cucumber Bar Soap, 17-Ounce, Green (Pack of 2)

Olay Soothing Cucumber Bar Soap, 17-Ounce, GreenNo build up on the skin like the Dove brand. And you cannot beat the price at Amazon. Thank you.

to my surprise, my husband likes this soap as much as i do. i would recommend to my family and friends

Buy Olay Soothing Cucumber Bar Soap, 17-Ounce, Green (Pack of 2) Now

if your a person of color such as me then you need to drop those cheap dollar store brands and pick this up. keeps my skin moisturized along with my Palmers Shea butter cream

Read Best Reviews of Olay Soothing Cucumber Bar Soap, 17-Ounce, Green (Pack of 2) Here

This new design of bar soap with the massage bumps is very soothing. The cucumber scent is nice refreshing yet soothing. It is a great scent for spring/summer. I pair it with the matching lotion, and I don't feel it is too strong, although that is a personal preference. To me it is just a fresh clean scent. My teenage daughter also likes this soap, and she is very sensitive to scents so we will stick with it.

Want Olay Soothing Cucumber Bar Soap, 17-Ounce, Green (Pack of 2) Discount?

cool as a cucumber, i am really liking this now it is living up to its name "cool as a cucumber" surely recommend this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment