Olay Body Age Defying Bath Bar, 6 Count, 4.25 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Olay, Age Defying Bath Bar, 6 Count, 4.25 OunceI get migraines, and it's very difficult for me to find a body bar soap with a scent that doesn't trigger one.

Olay is one of the only brands I can use. I have tried unscented, but I like a little scent. I find that the Age Defying bar is the least scented of all the scents. It's very light and can barely be detected after.

It depends on what scents may bother you, but I have been using this almost since Age Defying came out (I used to use the original Olay pink bars, but the scent changed and was too strong), and I can't find another I like more.

It also leaves the body feeling clean without any filminess after.

I am so impressed with this soap. It makes your skin feel so soft. It is not unscented but it's a good scent.

Buy Olay Body Age Defying Bath Bar, 6 Count, 4.25 Ounce (Pack of 2) Now

I always buy Olay soap, since it is moisturizing and has a great scent! Reasonable price compared to store prices.

Read Best Reviews of Olay Body Age Defying Bath Bar, 6 Count, 4.25 Ounce (Pack of 2) Here

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. The fragrance is mild and nice. The lather is good too. I didn't care about the age defying claim, but rather the price. I would buy again.

Want Olay Body Age Defying Bath Bar, 6 Count, 4.25 Ounce (Pack of 2) Discount?

My wife swears by this. She says it leaves her skin soft and smooth. I snuck this into the cabinet in order to be the emergency savior when she ran out of her overpriced imported Asian soap. She loves it, and so does my Amex.

0 comments:

Post a Comment