Vermont Soap Organics - Oatmeal Lavender 3.5 Oz Bar Soap

Vermont Soap Organics - Oatmeal Lavender 3.5 Oz Bar SoapMy husband and I recently stayed at JayPeak resort. Their bathroom had a mini Vermont Soap and I was very happy to see it sold through Amazon. (I am a big Amazon shopper)

I have this large bar in my downstairs 1/2 bath and really like how it will fill the air with its wonderful aroma when used in the small bathroom. It leaves my hands feeling soft but natural. No residue feel. And the aroma left on your hands is very subtle. I am looking forward to having a good bar of soap for the cold VT winter. Anyone who lives in a cold climate can understand.

The bar is very soft and I've been careful to keep it dry when not in use. I don't know if it will crack like most bars but I don't think that it will because it has a lot of oils in it. Great quality.

pen

0 comments:

Post a Comment