2% Pyrithione Zinc Bar Soap - Vegan Formula

2% Pyrithione Zinc Bar Soap - Noble Formula 3.25 ozMy dermatologist suggested the use of pyrithione zinc soap to treat candida albicans. I've been using this Noble Formula soap twice daily for several days now, and I already see a positive difference in my complexion.

This particular product is unscented and I have not had any allergic reaction to it whatever. This is a welcome relief, because my skin is hyper-sensitive and I'm allergic to most soaps and shampoos. So far, so good!

Now for an update.....

I've been using this soap twice a day for almost 3 months and still no allergic reaction. It's gentle and pleasant, with a light oatmeal fragrance and no chemical smell. It doesn't suds much, but it leaves my skin feeling clean. It's also really economical, despite the initial cost. I'm still using the same bar that I reviewed above, and it has hardly shrunk at all. (Suggest not letting the bar soak in the water just briefly dampen it, rub it onto a wet wash cloth, and use the cloth to apply the soap.)

The bottom line? Very pleased!

This item is not just a soap. It cannot be found in 99% of drugstores. The fact most do not know about seborrheic dermatitis, and or psoriasis can both be caused by one issue or a combination of symptoms. I personally have psoriasis. Seborrheic dermatitis appears to run in families. Stress, fatigue, weather extremes, oily skin, infrequent shampoos or skin cleaning, use of lotions that contain alcohol, skin disorders (such as acne), or obesity may increase the risk.

So, if not knowing that and now learning it helps you to understand its not necessarily your fault. It comes down to how you attempt to treat it. Most of the market items "designed to treat" the issue actually make it worse. As you see certain lotions and so forth can actually make it worse if containing alcohol and others are so thick the skin cannot breath. You feel better due to it not feeling dry but in appearance it in fact looks worse due to it being well lubricated making it "Glow" red instead of a lighter red.

The point I am attempting to make is that try hard to find what causes yours if at a lower level and you can overcome it. Mine personally is caused by the fact my face creates an excessive amount of lubricant for the skin. WHo knew right? Always thought moisturizing the skin is helpful. Problem is if the body slows down based on certain factors as in for me I have discovered is my Diet (eating bad foods) and not a high enough intake of water. Those are pretty much the basics of skin maintenance but, for those of us who are extra challenged its more important.

THis product is fantastic. Reason being is that if you use regular soap pn your face it REALLY dries it out. This soap has the Pyrithione zinc which cleans and treats the skin at the same time. If used regularly you will definitely see the difference.Of course do not forget with anything the body develops its own counteraction to everything you give it if given too often so at first the instinct is to use it everyday. Once you see how it works, alternate Morning one day and then evening prior to bed the next day. Then skip the next day complately and start over the following morning. It keeps your skin on its toes...lol....

GREAT PRODUCT THAT HELPS THOSE OF US THAT DEAL WITH , SUFFER, AND PERHAPS ARE EMBARASSED WHEN GOING OUT WITH THE RED SKIN CAUSED BY SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS OR PSORIASIS. IT'S A SECRET WEAPON OF WHICH SOME DERMATOLOGISTS AREN'T EVEN AWARE.

CHEERS AND GOOD LUCK!

Buy 2% Pyrithione Zinc Bar Soap - Vegan Formula Now

I have suffered from dry skin ever since I can remember. However, I never had skin that was so sensitive that I couldn't even use the most "gentle" cleansers on it. Three years ago I gave birth to my son, and my entire body chemistry changed, as I know that it certainly can after such hormonal changes. My skin became increasingly drier as the months passed. Over the past year I have lost 45 lbs by working out on a daily basis. This caused my face to become irritated and stingy after a workout. At the time I was using Aveeno calming foam cleaner, and it caused my face to dry and crack. I switched to Burt's Bees sensitive skin cleanser in hopes that it would help relieve my skin. For a month or two it seemed to accomplish this task. However, after a few more months I noticed that my face had returned to being cracked and dry. Not only that, but the skin on my forehead looked greasy and red (with scales). I thought for sure that I had Seborrheic Dermatitis (and I still have an appointment with a derm to see what is going on next week), so I started to feel hopeless. I thought that I would be doomed to use steroids or anti-fungal creams for the rest of my life. My skin routine used to consist of a cleaner and moisturizer, so this was extremely devastating to me.

Upon searching, I found that zinc was listed as an ingredient for people with dry and irritated skin. I thought I would take a leap of faith and order t his soap. I got it yesterday and decided to try it this morning. Morning is when my skin looks best..until I shower and it becomes dry and flaky again. Well, after ONE wash my face was noticeably smoother and less red to the point where it looked completely normal (compared to the rest of my face). There were a few dry patches, but not anywhere NEAR as many as I had before. My face didn't feel tight today, and I felt confident enough to leave my house. I had been depressed and starting to isolate myself from people for the past few weeks. I am going to give this product a few weeks to see what happens, but if this progress keeps up...I will be forever grateful to this company. I plan to order a few more bars!

Read Best Reviews of 2% Pyrithione Zinc Bar Soap - Vegan Formula Here

I bought this purely to treat the tinea versicolor I get on my upper arms and chest. The oatmeal pieces do make for a ragged bar of soap, so I lather this up on a washcloth, apply it on as thick as I can, then leave it on for a minutes while I shave my legs. I do this maybe 2-3 times a week, and it did clear up my tinea versicolor. No, it will not work as quickly as prescription strength selenium sulfide, but it works much better than the low dose of selenium sulfide found in dandruff shampoos.

Yeah, it's an expensive bar of soap, but as I only use it only problem areas, it has lasted me for months.

Want 2% Pyrithione Zinc Bar Soap - Vegan Formula Discount?

I gave this product a try for my facial rosacea, and I have to say it is effective in controlling redness/blemishes. I especially like the way it rinses so clean from the skin. My only quibble with the soap is that the oatmeal protruding from the soap is very hard. I would never put this bar of soap to my face, and I grimace when I rub the soap between my hands because the oatmeal chunks hurt the palms of my hands so much. This would be a 5-star product if it weren't for that darned oatmeal which I suppose must serve some kind of a constructive function.

0 comments:

Post a Comment