Joyful Bath Nilla Butternilk Renewing Bath Soap, Vanilla, 5.3 Ounce

Joyful Bath Nilla Butternilk Renewing Bath Soap, Vanilla, 5.3 OunceI found these products through Drugstore.com several years ago and I'm so happy to see them here on Amazon now. All of the soaps in this line lather well and have a remarkable natural scent nothing smells artificial/fake. After I bought the first soap, Green Tea and Peppermint, I loved it so much I bought one of everything they sell. I'm a fan for life I'll never buy another soap again!

The Nilla Buttermilk is one of the mildest and smoothest in the line. A lightly scented, gentle bar, great especially for nighttime baths. There's no one plant extract that really stands out with this soap and certainly the coconut is so smooth that it doesn't smell like a bad suntan lotion as I've found with so many coconut bath bars. The Joyful Bath Co. did an excellent job of blending the extracts in this particular bar into a very pleasant experience.

There's no soapy film afterwards and it leaves you feeling clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment