Soap Cream of Coco 6.35 oz. 6.35 Ounces

Soap Cream of Coco 6.35 oz. 6.35 OuncesI haven't purchased this item from Amazon.com, but from another distributor. This soap is very mild and has a unique scent to it....can't quite put my finger exactly on the scent, but I like it very much. Having said this, because of its' unique scent, some might find it undesirable. The cost is mid-range, but is very effective. BTW, I usually use Ivory or (strangely?) Irish Spring because many soaps bother my sinus area. Also, I occasionally will shower/bathe with white vinegar when using soap. It enhances the scent AND the acid works to combat odor AND it softens my skin: I guess the acid is a protective barrier?.

I heard this soap for the longest how soft and hydrate skin and it turned out all true but it doesn't last long & other soap and expensive.

Buy Soap Cream of Coco 6.35 oz. 6.35 Ounces Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment