Pre De Provence Assorted Soap Giftset - 9 Piece

Pre De Provence Assorted Soap Giftset - 9 PieceI purchased this item as a gift for a friend. I was very disappointed that the scents listed on the site were not the scents in the box of soaps. The scents I didn't get were: Sage, Linden, Honey Almond, Ginger Spice, and Rose Petal. Instead I received an extra lavender, orange creme, grenade pomegranate, lemon grass and agrumes. I am also bothered that the box did not look the same. I wont be using the soaps since they are a gift for a friend, but just be aware, you may not get what is listed.

I bought these as a treat for myself and they are amazing. French soaps are very rich in fragrance and these are no different. The lather is luxurious and so gentle on my skin. You get to try 9 different scents and they are all wonderful and the scent is actually printed on the little bar. I expected these to be much smaller than they were and they lasted for about 5 showers in a draining soap dish! Just lovely and not even that expensive. Will grab these again!

Buy Pre De Provence Assorted Soap Giftset - 9 Piece Now

I LOVE everything about these sops!!! They are luxurious and delicious at the same time......one thing I need to indulge in.

The scents last for days after you've used them.....my bathroom still smells like a mix of verbena and honey-almond!!!! Just scrumptious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention how your skin smells and feels afterwards!

These are amazing soaps that EVERYONE should use. I feel exquisite using them and the gift sets are a fabulous thing to give to friends or even aquaintences. They are sure to think of how thoughtful you were to give it to them everytime they use this wonderful soap!!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Pre De Provence Assorted Soap Giftset - 9 Piece Here

Pre de Provence Soap. Giftbox, I needed to get a Bithday Gift for a nice Lady and neighbor and did not know what to get her until I saw this Item somewhere else, with all different scents, like, Coconut Sage Rose Petals Almond Honey, something like Herbs De Provence from the Kitchen, but, for the Bath, even though I noticed that some of the Scents listed are not the same ones you get, some of them were different. She did not care or even knew about it, she just loved it. I thought it was a Classy Gift for a Classy Lady. ...Thank You D.D.

Want Pre De Provence Assorted Soap Giftset - 9 Piece Discount?

Got these as a gift and the recipient loved them! The soaps are small but high quality and smell great. She loved them! Great value/price.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment