Nag Champa Beauty Soap (150 gm)

Nag Champa Beauty SoapI LOVE this soap! I bought it for the same reason as another reviewer here it was supposed to smell like my favorite Nag Champa incense and it does!

Luxurious lather, delicious smell & kind to my hyper-sensitive skin. It's like bathing in an ashram.

Do they sell these by the case? ;-)

I bought this soap not really knowing what to expect other than it was supposed to smell like my favorite incense, so I was very pleasantly surprised when it got here. Not only does it smell great, but it also lathers up better than any other scented bar I've ever tried. It makes for a very refreshing bath!

Buy Nag Champa Beauty Soap (150 gm) Now

I am a huge fan of of nag champa so when I saw this soap I had to have it!

It smells enough like the incense that I use it and will be buying more. It is a little on the strong side but wears off after a couple hours. It lathers good and makes the whole bathroom smell good!

Read Best Reviews of Nag Champa Beauty Soap (150 gm) Here

This soap is fragrant with abundant lather. It leaves me feeling great all day. It is also gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin. I ordered four bars and am still on the first one, which is lasting forever. I intend to order from this site again.

Want Nag Champa Beauty Soap (150 gm) Discount?

A guy working at a souvenir shop in Ohio talked me into buying my first bar of this soap. I'm so glad he did! I started using it 2 days ago and I already feel the difference in my skin. Usually I must apply body lotion to my shins and elbows where my skin is really dry, but I didn't need to today... the dry skin was gone! Also, I discovered I love the smell of Nag Champa it's like a subtle blend of sandalwood and musk very different, but very refreshing. It has a great lather, too. So now I'm here at Amazon shopping for a case of Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Beauty Soap!

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment