Pre de Provence Soap, Honey Almond, 25 Gram, Set of 5 Cello Wrap

Pre de Provence Soap, Honey Almond, 25 Gram, Set of 5 Cello WrapAlthough I love this soap be aware that these soaps are guest size, but they make good hand soaps and smell luscious and give your linens a nice scent. Good to use to exfoliate hands as the grains of the almonds are part of the soap. Gives a good cleansing.

I was not pleased with my order. The soaps are very small. The price verses the size is way too expensive. I do like the soap and have purchased it before in a bigger size. Just dissappointed with the size verses price.

Buy Pre de Provence Soap, Honey Almond, 25 Gram, Set of 5 Cello Wrap Now

The first thing to note is that they are very small, only slightly larger than a silver dollar, or 25 grams per soap. The product title may be misleading to some people, who thought they were getting 125 grams per bar like myself.

The soap is nice, but at a whooping $8 price tag I feel significantly gypped. The soap itself smells more honey than it does almond, and while the smell is good, I bought it more for the almond smell, which is relatively weak. It also smells surprisingly astringent for what I'd considered a specialty soap, which makes me doubt the quality of said soap. It smells less like a homemade soap, and more like what dove or any other soap manufacturer makes. Being that the soap is in no way decorative in shape or color, and is small by hand soup standards, I can't really see any purposes where it would be useful except maybe as part of some gift basket to make it look pretty and smell better.

I won't be buying it again at that price, but I did use what I received and I suppose that counts for something.

Read Best Reviews of Pre de Provence Soap, Honey Almond, 25 Gram, Set of 5 Cello Wrap Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment