Foam Soap Refil, Lav& Chamo, 17.5 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Kiss My Face Organic Lavender & Chamomile Self Foaming Liquid Soap Refill, 17.5-Ounce BottlesSo many people have told me how great this soap smells. It lathers well and cleans well and does not dry my skin. The only complaint I have is that it slips through your hands like water. If you aren't careful it will go down the drain quickly. Other than that I love it.

I love this face wash, it's cool clean scent and it's softness and gentleness on my sensitive skin. I buy the refills in bulk and as long as they make this I will never buy another one!

Buy Foam Soap Refil, Lav& Chamo, 17.5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

i love the KMF foaming soapthe smell, the lather, and it doesn't dry out my skin. i've also tried the other scents and love them also..

Read Best Reviews of Foam Soap Refil, Lav& Chamo, 17.5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

I recently purchased the three pack of KMF refills and am very disapointed with the product. They have changed the product recently. We originally purchased the refill and two pump versions of the foaming liquid soaps after buying a single pump bottle locally. They were very good with the pump producing a thick foam that cleaned your hands well. We just bought more refills and it seems like they have watered down the product. We now have to use two pump strokes to get the same cleaning that we used to get with one pump stroke. The foam is much lighter and as one other reviewer said, you have to be careful not to loose it down the drain before you get to wash your hands. We are running though the bottle at an alarming rate.

We have used the KMF website unsuccessfully to get some satisfaction . They have not returned our email request for a replacement.

Want Foam Soap Refil, Lav& Chamo, 17.5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

You can't go wrong with Kiss My face products. I use quite a few of them and we love the hand soap. This deal was great...better than the local stores.

thanks.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment