Dial Full Force Bath Bars For Men - 4 Oz/Bar, 3 Bars

Dial Full Force Bath Bars For Men - 4 Oz/Bar, 3 BarsI havent bought this online because they have it at my local grocery store (Luckys). But i would if i have to when i move for college. Great stuff, really makes me feel clean and stops me getting all sticky when i sweat. Also it smells good and actually really "defends against bad odor"!. sometimes i even feel comfortable not taking a full shower each day when i use this soap. fantastic stuff.

if your looking for a sign, this is it :)

The product is no longer labled as Full Force and I was not that sure it was the same product that I had previously purchased as Full Force. I have always liked the fragrance of this soap, which corresponds to a cologne fragrance that I have used for years. I also wish the bars were as large as before.

Buy Dial Full Force Bath Bars For Men - 4 Oz/Bar, 3 Bars Now

I saw this on sale and thought I would try it. My husband is hooked! It's his new favorite soap. One bar lasts forever and lathers up really well. I absolutely love the smell!! My husband never wears cologne but this makes him smell amazing. The cologne scent lasts all day! Definitely the best soap I've found for him.

Read Best Reviews of Dial Full Force Bath Bars For Men - 4 Oz/Bar, 3 Bars Here

This is by far the best smelling, cleanest feeling soap that I have ever used. The merchant shipped quickly and packaged adequately. I just hope that others can find this soap--the brand Dial is currently spelled Dail.

Want Dial Full Force Bath Bars For Men - 4 Oz/Bar, 3 Bars Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment