Giovanni Cosmetics D:Tox System Purifying Body Bar

D:tox Purifying Body Bar - 5.3 oz - BarThe smell is nice but very subtle. The water beads up after soaping up so I just have to drag a towel across me once after showering and i'm dry. Makes you feel nice and clean without drying out your skin. I recommend purchasing a salux washrag with this as it is black soap and it will turn your washrag black, I don't get this with the salux rag. Also, I have sensative skin and this worked very well for me. I will purchase again in the future.

I absolutely love this body soap! Nothing does a better job at cleaning my skin and removing all the dirt and oil after a hard days work. It leaves me feeling refreshed. I like it because it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have an overpowering scent. It's great that it's made with organic ingredients and doesn't have any nasty chemicals or artificial dyes.

Buy Giovanni Cosmetics D:Tox System Purifying Body Bar Now

This is excellent soap! I have never been one to take soap very seriously until I used this. I noticed immediately that my other soap was leaving a film on my body. This does not. Suds up and rinses well. Please be aware that this is BLACK soap and it WILL turn your washclothes and bathtubs and everything else black. IF you are careful and rinse your clothes well, it is worth the extra effort.

Read Best Reviews of Giovanni Cosmetics D:Tox System Purifying Body Bar Here

This soap is the best and the only one i use. I feel clean and washes away so you don't feel slimy. Best of all it is natural with no parabens, sodium laurel sulfates, benzoates, etc. No strong smell with a slightly rough texture that feels amazing and cleans great!!! Also this is a great price.

Want Giovanni Cosmetics D:Tox System Purifying Body Bar Discount?

I think the other reviewer must not know much about oils. Palm oil, the main ingredient in this soap, is one of two or three

oils that does not oxidize easily and therefore does not age your skin and body. It is better for you than olive oil.

Read the book, The Coconut Oil Miracle, by Bruce Fife for more information. I only use palm oil, coconut oil, essential oils, or cocoa butter on my skin in terms of an oily ingredient because most oils DO age the skin.

Most palm oil is consumed in Asia, the Middle East, and the Pacific; that is what is causing the loss of habitats for Orangutans.If you are in the US or Europe you do not eat much palm oil because we use worse oils in our food. Using this soap will be great for your skin and not contribute to Orangutan suffering unless you use it every day for every purpose for the rest of your life, then you might cause the destruction of about a half acre of habitat which would be non-consequential for an average orangutan that needs at least 25 square miles of space to survive by foraging for fruit.

This is a wonderful soap so use it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment