Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Tea Tree, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Tea Tree, 5-Ounce BarsMy wife and I really really like using this soap over any other soaps we've tried in the past. The tea tree oil leaves the skin feeling very soft and refreshed. Besides using it in the shower, I also use it as a face wash before bed and as a result it has cleared up my acne too. I don't have major acne, very mild so I wasn't using any medication or anything like that, and it worked. We also use the tea tree shampoo and conditioner; Organic Health Invigorating Tea Tree Oil Shampoo & Conditioner + FREE Tea Tree Oil Soap Bars by Herbal Authority. I get dandruff quite often and my head itches like crazy. The tea tree shampoo solved the problem after two uses and again it wasn't a big issue but I had some acne on my head and hair-line which disappeared pretty quickly after using the shampoo only a couple times. Great products!

I'm actually using the Tea Tree bar as a face wash as I heard it can help clear up problematic skin. I've tried sooooo many things in the past and I'm usually let down. The only things that have worked for me are full of nasty chemicals that are doing more harm than good. This bar is amazing! I don't find it to be drying at all and my skin started showing a noticeable improvement after a week of using this.

As far as the smell is concerned, I personally love the smell of tea tree so i don't find it offensive in the least. I love to breathe it in when I wash my face. That being said, the scent is very mild so even if you weren't the biggest fan of tea tree I don't think it would be bothersome.

I also use the lavender bar as a hand soap and recently purchased the baby mild liquid for all other uses. My goal is to replace all our cleaning products with either Dr. Bronner's or natural alternatives.

This is a great product and I would highly recommend it!

Buy Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Tea Tree, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Now

I've always used Dove and was very happy with it. A friend turned me on to Bronner's and I immediately made the switch. Nice scent that isn't over powering. What I like the best is that it leaves no noticeable residue on the skin. Squeaky clean, as they say.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Tea Tree, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Here

I like that I can identify and pronounce all of the ingredients, but more importantly, it leaves my skin feeling clean but not dried out.

Want Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Tea Tree, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Discount?

This soap lathers very good. My skin feels great after I shower using this soap. It lasts quite a while and doesn't break up like other soaps. I plan on continuing to purchase this item in the future and would recommend this product to a friend.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment