chaacoca 100 Organic Argan Oil (2107--2 oz)

chaacoca 100 Organic Argan OilI have super sensitive and dry (mature) skin on my chest and I have difficulty finding moisturizer creams to use that don't give me a rash. I already use Chaacoca's shampoo and conditioner (which I love), so thought I would give their Argan Oil a try. I had a rash on my chest from a sunblock product, and it was terribly itchy. I put the Argan oil on it at night, and by day 3 the rash was totally gone! Now I use the oil at night on my face and chest areas, elbows, knees, hands and once a week put it on my scalp and hair and leave in overnight...it has really helped with my hair and dry skin problems. I love it so much that I am sending my daughter some to use on her long hair (she uses Chaacoca's shampoo and conditioner as well).

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment