Pelican Deitanseki Clay & Charcoal Facial Cleansing Bar - 5.3 oz.

Pelican Deitanseki Clay & Charcoal Facial Cleansing Bar - 5.3 oz.I have had a lot of problems with oily skin and sebum secretions. I get occasional acne on my back and chin. This bar of soap is hard to find, but worth the search. I don't have to use anything else to keep my skin free of blemishes. I use it daily and swear by it. If you have these problems...try this product. It is an all natural alternative to "other" acne applications that can be harsh and expensive.

I received some these soaps as a gift. My wife, who has very fair skin, is very happy with them. Feels very clean, but not harsh. Only problem. Really hard to find in the US.

Buy Pelican Deitanseki Clay & Charcoal Facial Cleansing Bar - 5.3 oz. Now

I notice people with OILY skin problems are discussing this product but I have the dryest skin and HAIR of all persons on earth. $200-300 dollar creams don't help and neither do doctor's prescriptions but this stuff DOES. Don't ignore this part of the claim ...Bentonite helps your skin retain its natural moisture. Leave my hands soft and I slapped it on my hair and it left my hair soft too (far better than the shampoo they do offer the soap doesn't have the lousy Sodium Laureth which is the cheap suds found in most shampoos). Does it cure eczema and psoriasis? NO I have not seen evidence of that yet but I'm on my first bar. What I'd like to know is what about the Conditioner? The company doesn't even indicate whether they mean skin or hair condidtioner. Anybody know?

Read Best Reviews of Pelican Deitanseki Clay & Charcoal Facial Cleansing Bar - 5.3 oz. Here

My boyfriend never asks for me to find a product. I am a product guru and I was suprised when he begged me to find this. He has severe exzema and we have tried everything. He uses the soap as a whole body cleanser and it does not aggitate his exzema. I use it all the time for a face cleanser when I am feeling a pimple come on; I usually have dry skin and this doesn't make me feel dry; actually it is cleansing without stripping the moisture. My friend just went back to Japan and I had her buy me 25 bars! It is a hard to find product and the smell is very spa-like.

Want Pelican Deitanseki Clay & Charcoal Facial Cleansing Bar - 5.3 oz. Discount?

It is very drying and I do not recommend it at all for someone with sensitive/oily skin. You will find yourself reaching for the moisturizer more than one should, however if you want to use it for your body then its not a bad product. Oh yeah before I forget there is a smell to it, not bad, but herbal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment