Caress Beauty Bar Soap, Endless Kiss, 4 Ounce, 8 Bars

Caress Beauty Bar Soap, Endless Kiss, 4 Ounce, 8 BarsI had read a review of this Caress Endless Kiss in a magazine or somewhere recently. (Probably it was more of a marketing piece than a true review.) Yes, Caress makes great product! The scent of the vanilla isn't anything that stays with you. It's "nice" but I can't think of anything that makes this wash stand out as something particularly unique or special. It's just not a "must have" for me...

I like Caress In general, as I find regular soap too drying. For years I've used the original scent in the pale-peach box, which has a very traditional, flowery "soap" scent. I like that scent, but Endless Kiss is very different and a nice change of pace. It isn't ultra-sweet, but the vanilla and sandalwood give it a deep, rich aroma that reminds me of With Love by Hillary Duff and Japanese Cherry Blossom from BBW. Very pleasant. The fragrance does not linger on the skin after showering the way the original scent does, but I'm fine with that because I don't like my soap to clash with my perfume.

Buy Caress Beauty Bar Soap, Endless Kiss, 4 Ounce, 8 Bars Now

The first time I bought this, I had it sitting out, still in the box in the bathroom, and every time I walked into the bathroom, I was pleasantly surprised by the smell that had filled the room. I love the feminine woody smell and it really is a creamy lather and have bought it multiple times. Now I'm just trying to find a handmade, denser bar of soap that smells as good as this...

Read Best Reviews of Caress Beauty Bar Soap, Endless Kiss, 4 Ounce, 8 Bars Here

This product is the most amazing to use based on daily bathing. I truly appreciate. I also were very impressed that very quickly convenient service that has arrived today.

Want Caress Beauty Bar Soap, Endless Kiss, 4 Ounce, 8 Bars Discount?

Caress has been a welcome staple in my house for eons. Sure, I use lovely scented washes, but I still find myself reaching for Caress. When my son isn't looking, I'll slip in one of these newer scented ones.

The aroma of this one is divine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment