Wai Lana Noni Soap (Unscented)

Wai Lana Noni SoapI have been using this soap for about 3 months. I immediately noticed a difference in my skin. My skin was smoother and felt tighter, my wrinkles a little less noticeable, and my skin tone was better. But, more importantly my age spots are almost gone I only had a few small ones on my forehead and the outer edges of my face. Another bonus from using the soap, I also had age spots on the back of my hands and they have completely dissappeared, my skin is soft, tighter and less wrinkled. I've tried a lot of expensive skincare products, but this soap works better for me than any of those products. I just use the soap, an inexpensive eye cream and moisturizer.

I first saw Noni soap on the Dr.Oz show when he was talking about skin care. Decided to try it (I really like the idea that it is natural and no impurities added). I love the way it makes my skin feel and it has been the best thing I have used to take off my makeup without stripping the natural oils. It leaves my face feeling clean and soft. I will definitely buy more.

Buy Wai Lana Noni Soap (Unscented) Now

I love the soap. I have used it for less than a month and my age spots are almost gone. It also helps get rid of pimples. Thank you! I will be purchasing more soon. I am very happy with the product! :)

Read Best Reviews of Wai Lana Noni Soap (Unscented) Here

I used to buy Neutrogena Cleansing Bar for my face, which is not really prone to acne, but I use it anyway just to prevent from having acne. I heard that Noni soaps are best for acne, so I actually tried this one and also gave one to my bf who really has acne. We haven't really noticed much of a change, but we'll see till we finish the soap. We've actually been using it for 2 weeks and I do love it. I do have sensitive skin, but I didn't encounter any problems using it. If his doesn't get better, we'll probably try other effective Noni soaps.

Want Wai Lana Noni Soap (Unscented) Discount?

constant use keep your face smooth and healthy!! All natural product which I like with a great price!! Thanks! Will continue to buy

0 comments:

Post a Comment