Woody's Quality Grooming Hair & Body Shampoo Bar Hair Shampoos

Woody's Meat & Potatoes Hair & Body Shampoo Bar, 8 ozI purchased this for Christmas in 2011 for my husband. He absolutely loves this soap. He says his skin feels much better and I have since purchased more. A little expensive, but worth it, since men usually don't get pampered.

I've been using this soap for over a year now. It is by far the best soap I have ever used. No foo foo scents, perfectly balanced to not leave your skin dry or oily. If you're a guy, this is the soap for you!

Buy Woody's Quality Grooming Hair & Body Shampoo Bar Hair Shampoos Now

I was expecting a better product for the price. NOT at all different from a bar of soap. I am not sold on this product.

Read Best Reviews of Woody's Quality Grooming Hair & Body Shampoo Bar Hair Shampoos Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment