Jergens Mild Soap, Personal Size, All-Family, White, Family Pack

Jergens Mild Soap, Personal Size, All-Family, White, Family PackJergens mild soap is a good choice for those of us who want soap that lathers up well in the shower or at the bathroom sink; and I suppose that you could use this at the kitchen sink as well if you wanted to do so. It leaves me feeling clean and refreshed after every shower; that's what I want so it does the job well. The bar of soap is just the right size, too, which makes it easy to hold onto in the shower.

The only potential downside is that there's a somewhat mild yet noticeable "fresh" scent to this soap. If you are allergic to scented products or simply prefer unscented soap, keep looking for unscented bath soap.

Overall, I really like Jergens mild bath soap. Highly recommended.

I am allergic to most soaps and Jergens works well for me. I have used it for over 30 years. Hard to find in stores so I always order from Amazon. Very mild and does not wash away too fast like some soaps.

Buy Jergens Mild Soap, Personal Size, All-Family, White, Family Pack Now

My husband and I have used this brand for many years, as it is mild and we don't have any allergic issues from it. But starting about 3 or 4 years ago, the markets and pharmacies in our area quit carrying it. Fortunately I can still buy it on Amazon!!

Read Best Reviews of Jergens Mild Soap, Personal Size, All-Family, White, Family Pack Here

This is an odourless soap, mild in action, keeps skin healthy and clean. I love it. It is good for the family.

Want Jergens Mild Soap, Personal Size, All-Family, White, Family Pack Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment