Bvlgari au the blanc (White Tea) Soap 2.6oz Set of 6

Bvlgari au the blanc Soap 2.6oz Set of 6They were in my suitcase and made everything smell fantastic! Oddly enough, the day after I got this, i was at the gym and the man next to me got on a treadmill and you could tell he had showered with this stuff. It's just SO fragrant and wonderfully distinct! Totally worth it!

Somewhat expensive, but worth a premium for its gentle, creamy feel and subtle scent. Not so attractively packaged, for what should be a gift item.

Buy Bvlgari au the blanc (White Tea) Soap 2.6oz Set of 6 Now

All of my family love this product. It has a sexy refreshing scent that you will get complemented on it all the time

Read Best Reviews of Bvlgari au the blanc (White Tea) Soap 2.6oz Set of 6 Here

This is a very nice smelling soap. The scent s very becoming, not too light or heavy. I've received many complements on the scent. It doesn't leave a residue on your skin. The rice is great for six bars; I was surprised at this, since if you buy this item at a higher end store, you would pay much more.

All and all, I am very satisfied with this product.

Want Bvlgari au the blanc (White Tea) Soap 2.6oz Set of 6 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment