Nature's Gate Liquid Soap, Acai (16 Oz) ( Multi-Pack)

Nature's Gate Acai Velvet Moisture Liquid Soap, 16 OunceI need a sulfate free soap since everything else irritates my skin. This stuff smells so natural and so wonderful that it gives me the strong urge to want to eat it. I've tried the Dove brand of liquid soap but there's no comparison. Their liquid soap has a terribly awful chemical smell.

I actually thought I was getting the body wash while ordering this, but that was my mistake. Otherwise, this soap smells great and it doesn't dry my hands out, but rather leaves them soft. Not much difference from my body wash (save from a hydrating ingredient or two) which I really love--if only I could find it. I especially love the ingredients of this product, topped with the high antioxidants of acai. The price is great, too.

Amazon, please carry more of the acai body wash and lotion before I go mental-er!

Buy Nature's Gate Liquid Soap, Acai (16 Oz) ( Multi-Pack) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment