Remwood 60018 Grandma's Lye Soap

Remwood 60018 Grandma's Lye SoapTo begin with let me just say that I was very skeptical the first time I tried this product. I have had acne since I was a teenager well into my adult life, and as a result have tried desperately to find a solution. My co-worker gave me a free sample to try when I'd told her earlier that i'd tried everything to get rid of my acne, and nothing really worked or only gave modest results. Well, she swore to me that this would help, if not cure, my acne and more so I thought, why not? Simply put, the results were spectacular. My skin has never felt so squeaky clean and clear since childhood, and my ACNE IS GONE. I don't have to wake up every morning and worry about blemishes and unsightly white-heads, I am more confident and feel much better about myself. The soap does not stop there though, since using it I have noticed that my hair is not as oily, my skin is softer and more supple, and I've actually received compliments from people I've known that would never dare say anything to me about my face (especially when it was full of acne!). The feeling is really just more than I can put into words, but I have since opened up a wonderful friendship with my co-worker, and I get excited every time my soap arrives in the mail! Please if you are suffering from acne, or just want to have great skin, you owe it to yourself to get this soap! It really does miracles!

Ok, this is going to be a long one but I want to cover everything. Well, I have only been using this soap for a few days but so far I am totally impressed. I have dealt with skin issues for as long as I can remember and I am one of thse people where nothing seems to work. Or, if it does only for a while. I have combination skin and blemishes most of the time, along with the recent (possible) diagnosis of rosacea. I can get some pretty bad redness and sometimes I get those really deep cystic blemishes OUCH!! I have an event coming up and I had totally broken out and I was desperate.. so I decided to give this a whirl. I figured that being it was all natural it couldn't make anything worse. It has been three days of using this product and my face has really cleared up. No, not completely.. but mostly. I had a few of those deep pimples and those are all but one gone. the rest of my skin is looking very nice as well. I also noticed it has not made things worse before getting better.. it just got better. One of the deep blemishes along my jawline was hanging on for dear life. I decided to dampen my finger a rub it in the soap to make a bit of creamy residue and apply that onto the blemish under my sulfer mask overnight as spot treatment, and it actually reduced the swelling quite a bit. In general the soap has a bit of a strange scent to it because it is all natural and there are no perfumes added. I must note that I am EXTREMELY sensitive to scent and I find it a bit bothersome, though my friend didn't notice anything at all. That being said, I would not stop using it just because of the smell. It isn't that bad and goes away after you are finished using it. I have noticed that my face is MUCH less red and somehow it manages to get rid of the oilyness but at the same time leave my skin with just the right amount of moisture. It's strange it's like a non oily clean moisturized feeling. Something I haven't seen before. I love that because I can't use lotions they make me break out. (yes all kinds) I have also noticed that no new blemishes appear to be forming at all. Another great thing is that it removes makeup and dirt unlike anything I have ever used.. poof it's gone. I do lather it quite a bit on my face and really work it into my pores with my fingertips quite well. It seems to open the pores up more than usual because I can really feel my treatments at work on my skin afterwards. I have noticed that if it gets in my eyes it doesn't feel too nice so I would not recommend that (haha). I use this soap in place of any other cleanser and use my treatments same as usual after. All that being said, I understand that not everything works for everyone but I DO think this is worth trying.

Buy Remwood 60018 Grandma's Lye Soap Now

I have mild/moderate keratosis pilaris on my legs and arms, and it's winter here in new england so my skin is doing the whole simultaneously oily and dry thing in different spots. I've been using this soap for a month and a half or so and I have never had skin this soft in my adult life. I even started using it on my face instead of acne wash and my acne is gone. My keratosis is completely gone too. I am also only halfway through one bar and I use it every time I shower, it lasts a long time. Well worth the cheap price, I highly recommend this soap to anyone. It's super mild, gentle, and unscented. Love it.

Read Best Reviews of Remwood 60018 Grandma's Lye Soap Here

I did not buy this product through Amazon but we have been using it for several years now. I have very dry skin. My husband has Rosacea. All of my children have differing degrees of Psoriasis. All of us use this soap. For one of my sons using this soap allows him to not have to use medications to control his Psoriasis and for me I no longer get flaky skin. The bars are long lasting. Do not expect to get a lot of lather. I always heard lye soap was, well lye and lye is harsh but not so with this soap. I don't know why but this soap is anything but harsh on the skin. We love it and use nothing except this soap. $5.00 seems a lot for a bar of soap but it lasts for months. I strongly recommend this product.

Want Remwood 60018 Grandma's Lye Soap Discount?

Ignore all the ads -forget all the hype -ignore all the pundits!! THIS is the BEST soap ever, period! Pure, clean, long lasting, effective .... what else can I say?! Note, this is soap, not a detergent like other cleansers.

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment