Dove Beauty Bar Energize Soap 4.25oz ( Case of 48 Bars)

Dove Beauty Bar Energize Soap 4.25ozThis is my favorite Dove soap ever I was so pleased to be able to purchase the 48 bars and have them delivered to my front door. I have 46 bars left and do not look forward to the end of these as Dove discontinued this product.

I love this Dove product. So sad its discontinued! The smell is amazing and bright and so gentle on my family's skin. The seller was prompt and product was packed wonderfully. So glad to find an old favorite!

Buy Dove Beauty Bar Energize Soap 4.25oz ( Case of 48 Bars) Now

I love this soap, er sorry, beauty bar. It smells good and I don't mind the little specs inside. It doesn't leave a film and bubbles up nicely.

Read Best Reviews of Dove Beauty Bar Energize Soap 4.25oz ( Case of 48 Bars) Here

I love the scent of this soap, it cleans gently yet effectively. Small exfoliating beads (?) or something feel wonderful, the only dove soap i know of that has them. It seems like this soap is getting harder to find lately i hope it isn't being discontinued!!!

Want Dove Beauty Bar Energize Soap 4.25oz ( Case of 48 Bars) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment