Level Naturals Lemon Verbena 100% Pure Vegan Gluten Free Natural Soap 6 Oz

Level Naturals Lemon Verbena 100% Pure Vegan Gluten Free Natural Soap 6 OzThis is marvelous soap. I originally ordered their Lemon-Sage, but they were out. They wrote to me, asking if I'd like to try the Lemon Verbena instead, and I said I would. Then they refunded my money *and* sent me some Lemon Verbena soap! Yes, I am one very happy customer. Not only do they provide excellent customer service, they also make a superior product. This is the best soap I've found since Althaea's Soaps and Herbals went out of business.

I particularly recommend this to anyone with "winter itch" or other skin sensitivities. After washing with this in the morning I'm able to keep from scratching, which is more than I can say for most soaps.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment