Provon Antimicrobial Lotion Soap - 16 oz Pump

Provon Antimicrobial Lotion Soap - 16 oz PumpVery expensive. Purchased it because it was recommended by the tattoo place (had nose pierced). The scent is awful! Don't understand the difference between this product and any other anti bacterial soap. Piercing did not get infected, so I guess the product worked

It took longer then I thought it would but still happy with the product! & my hands feel really clean when I have to clean my piercing, I don't feel like i am going to have a high risk of getting it infected.

Buy Provon Antimicrobial Lotion Soap - 16 oz Pump Now

Best product for piercing, keeps it clean and nourished. It's very soft and gently with your hands, ears etc. Worth every penny.

Read Best Reviews of Provon Antimicrobial Lotion Soap - 16 oz Pump Here

It is the perfect product for piercing and tattoo aftercare! I use it to clean my piercings and it doesn't irritate my skin.

Want Provon Antimicrobial Lotion Soap - 16 oz Pump Discount?

I loved using the provon anti lotion everyday for my new belly piercing. It works really good to keep your piercing clean from bacteria.

Save 49% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment