Bar Soap, African Blk with Al, 5 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Bar Soap, African Blk with Al, 5 ozI am a black woman with a chocolate complexion. I have oily, slightly sensitive skin. I've been plagued by acne ever since I was a teen and I'm now in my 30's. Throughout this time, I've tried over the counter remedies, proactive, and various other prescription topical creams from the dermotologist (which would only work for a certain length of time). What I've come to realize as an adult woman, is that these chemical "alternatives" do not agree with me. Herbs, natural oils, and so forth are grouped under the banner of "alternative remedies" but I think this is actually a very backward thinking. After deciding to stop the assault of chemicals on my body and researching and experimenting with various natural remedies, I now see that they are very powerful, effective, and work in harmony with my body chemistry. This item (African Black Soap) from Nubian Heritage combines the clarifying astringent properties of palm ash with the moisturizing, calming, and soothing properties of shea butter and oats. I love it! I still need to moisturize my skin after using it but I expected that. Over time, I've noticed my complexion become more even toned and clear. The smell is delightful and not overpowering at all. I know this may sound a bit loopy but when I use it, I feel connected to ancestors before me. I feel like I'm using something that's not only beautifying my skin but making my skin healthier from the inside out. I would just ask the company to keep the product the way it is and not betray the integrity of the product. If so, I will remain a loyal and recurrent customer.

I purchased this African Black Soap on a whim. I saw a testimonial on Youtube about a year ago, and one day while in Wal-Mart I saw it, and decided to purchase it to see. I have a coarse beard, and have struggled with ingrown hairs for quite some time. I have used several products that are great for treating the bumps, but hadn't found something that was good at PREVENTION. I started using the African Black Soap in the shower and noticed that many of the old skin discolorations from when I caught chicken pox as an adult 20 years ago started to disappear. I started using the soap to cleanse my face, my beard, and all the areas that were shaved. Over time, that oozy, oily skin texture dried up and became more smooth and normal. I found that razor bumps and other bumps from the ingrown hairs stopped forming. My skin, which is generally even due to my darker complexion, has this "glow" thing going on...different. What I'm most thrilled about is that if I wash my beard and neck with the African Back Soap in the morning and in the evening, my face is bump free, and when I shave, the dark "bib" that many of us Black men have under our necks is less and less noticeable as time goes on. I love this product! Bought a 6-pack from Amazon recently, and am going to get some more to give as gifts to my friends in Latin America.

Buy Bar Soap, African Blk with Al, 5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

It was the Dr. Oz show that got me to try the Nubian Heritage African Black soap. According to the show, it makes your skin soft.

Well, I tried it and I liked it. I originally tried the liquid African Black soap by Nubian Heritage and loved the smell of it. The interesting thing about the smell is that it is gender neutral. My husband also uses and loves the soap.

Although we bought it for soft skin, my teenager uses it for acne. She loves what it's doing for her skin as much as I love what it's doing for mine.

I used to purchase my soap at my local health store until they ran out and took quite some time to replenish their stock. In ordering it online, I decided to try the bar soap. I like the bar soap just as much as the liquid.

The funny thing is, I got a better deal purchasing it online from Amazon than I did at my health store. The product was delivered in a timely manner and I'm one happy customer.

Read Best Reviews of Bar Soap, African Blk with Al, 5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

This is the best soap ever!!!!! Just love it. Gave it to my boyfriend to try, he does not want to use any other soap anymore. I use it for my face and body. perfect for dry skin. Highly recommend.

Want Bar Soap, African Blk with Al, 5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

I have had cracked and bleeding heels on both of my feet for over 5 years. I have been to 2 dermatologists and paid for expensive prescription creams that never completely healed my feet. The eczema started on my feet and fingers and I felt it was a chemical contact dermatitis. I tried to protect my fingers and feet but it was a major inconvenience. Finally, 3 months ago I bought the Nubian Heritage African Black Soap. I was not expecting anything but a natural soap that was NOT full of synthetic chemicals. In the past I had used Dove soap for sensitive skin and Oil of Olay for sensitive skin (which was discontinued).

My heels quit bleeding and started healing while on the first bar of soap. The eczema that had started up my calves went away within 2 weeks of using the soap. Then I noticed that the cracked and bleeding on my thumb and forefinger had healed. I never use lotions, as I am lazy and just forget to do it. I had given up on the prescription as I was tired of paying $50 per tube. I did not do anything for my skin during this time. I even went on vacation and was barefoot on the boat, beach and sidewalks. The only thing that could have healed my feet and fingers was the Nubian Heritage african black soap.

I switched to Dr Woods black african soap and before I was finished with that bar, my heels started cracking again. So obviously, I switched back to the Nubian Heritage. Within 1 week, my heels were looking much better and I will not switch again.

The soap is black and will look black on a white wash cloth but it washes out fine. I also have a white tile shower and it did not stain the tiles. It lathers very well so a little soap goes a long way. I also like the fragrance, mild but pleasant.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment